Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

More awards. :) This time I swear I didn' let them build up. They've only been sitting in my inbox for a couple of weeks. I just hit the lucky jackpot! LOL!

First up, the absolutely amazing Miss Cindy at simple life and reading has bestowed upon me the Superior Scribbler Award! Thank you, thank you!

- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends

-Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. -Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

-Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

-Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I've already added my name to that list so I'm going to pass on that. I'll turn this one around to -

Ellz Readz
Blogs with Bite
Book Reviews by Jess
An Addicted Book Reader
Poisoned Rationality

Next up, the most wonder Elie at Ellz Readz has given me the Heartfelt Award! Thank you so much!

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy ? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.

Rules : Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm giving this one to Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats. She's just a genuinely awesome person!

Moving on to the bodacious Adrienne of An Addicted Book Reader, she's given me the Honest Scrap Award! Muchos gracias!

This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honour, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it (and I'm going to try to nominate blogs that haven't already received this award, so that doesn't means I don't love yours!).

Let's see . . .

Reviewer X
Mrs. Magoo Reads
Opinionated? Me?
Hey! Teenager of the Year
Rhiannon Hart
Reading in Color
Wondrous Reads

And 10 honest things about me--

1. I'm a sick Lost Boys fan (as in the vampire movie). You can take that to mean however you want it.
2. Brett Favre can go fuck a pig.
3. Yankees rule! Both of my parents and 3/4 of my family are from New York. Who am I going to root for? The Mets?
4. Halloween is my favorite holiday (is it obvious?).
5. I love being scared.
6. Santa Cruz, California is my favorite vacation spot.
7. I will be living in California in the not-too-distant future.
8. I write. A lot.
9. I have the body of a 60 year old . . . on the inside.
10. I've taken a few too many hits to the head over the years.

And last but definitely not least, Lindsay at Just Another Book Addict =) has bestowed upon me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks a bunch!

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So Many Books, So Little Time
Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm
Good Books and Good Wine
I was a teenage book geek
Gofita's Pages
Read Into This!
Princess Bookie
Reality Bites . . . Fiction Does It Better

Page Turners
Bloody Bookaholic
Book Chick City
Mindful Musings
Library Lounge Lizard
Crystal Reviews
The Hiding Spot

Thank you, everyone, and congrats!

16 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks for the award!

Congrats on all of yours!

Rhiannon Hart said...

Thanks Donna! And congrats :D

I REALLY must see the Lost Boys already!

Allison said...

Thanks so much! Congrats on your awards :)

Sab H. said...

Thanks!! ;D

MissA said...

Thanks for the award and congrats on receiving them!
Go Yankees :)

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

A big CONGRATS - that is awesome :)

Heather G. said...

Great awards and thanks so much for mine! I will proudly display it soon!

Sara said...

Thank you! :) I feel loved!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award and for thinking of me! :)

Lauren said...

Thanks Donna, and congrats on being awarded. Love your ten honest things, by the way.

chocowafer said...

WOW. Super thank you for the award! :)

Natalie said...

Thank you so much! Congrats everyone!

Natalie @ Mindful Musings

Nina said...

Congrats with the award/:P

Donna (Bites) said...

Thank you, thank you and congrats to everyone!

Amber(Pixie) said...

thank you
~Pixie

Mrs. Magoo said...

Thank you so much, Donna!!!!! Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.