Thursday, October 8, 2009

This Ain't Right

I found this blog rating thing on Book Reviews by Jess. It's pretty neat, although I'm almost sure it's not too accurate . . .

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

*Zombies (x2)
*Murder (x1)

I'm, um, not sure how they determine this. Maybe by the last so many number of posts but, uh, I think I can pretty much guarantee that parents would be, uh, less than pleased to find their innocence hell spawn wandering this site. Yeah . . .

I tested this site a couple weeks back and it was NC-17. Bi-polar much?

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I got this same result for my website but for the blog I got a NC-17 Rating along with my soap blog. So my blogging is dirtier than my actual website full of things I've written.

Zombie Girrrl said...

I know why your blog is bi-polar! The thing only rates however many posts you have displayed, so your last of couple posts must have been tame.
I have seven posts displayed on my blog, and I got an R. I said "zombie" 38 times!
I don't see why "zombie" should get you a higher rating, though. It's all a matter of context, like, "I felt like a zombie today," should get you a G, but, "The zombie reveled in the silky texture of the girl's tender liver," would be deserving of an R or greater.

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Mine is still accurate but it makes sense that it's probably only "rating" what you have posted on your main page.

Maybe increase it to get an accurate reading?

Yup, it does. I just tested it. :)

So increase your posts on your main page and then re-rate! :)

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

Okay, wow. I've not seen that rating thing before, wonder if and how it would apply to my blogs?

I'm never gonna learn all this blogging stuff :( have to go into the remedial class ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.