Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Know Me Meme

I snagged this from Dannie at Opinionated? Me?

1. Do you like blue cheese?

Why not? It's good dressing. Now chunks are another thing. I don't like mold staring me in the face before I eat it.

2. Have you ever been drunk?

Well I certainly wasn't pushed around Astoria, Queens in a shopping cart sober. And it's not like a lucid person falls face first into a bathtub. Three times. I could keep going . . . for a while . . .

3. Do you own a gun?

Not yet. Desert Eagle's in my line of sight, though.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?

Was red a flavor?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?

No. I've never had anything to be nervous for.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?

Who thinks about hot dogs? I just eat them. Mine are all natural so there's really nothing gross in them.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?

Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. Best. Movie. Ever. Set in the glorious year of nineteen-seventy-twenty-eighteen-sixty-three, it's the epitome of acid use by Jim Henson and his Muppeteers.



8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

During the week it's either hot chocolate, iced tea or apple cider, depending on the season.

9. Can you do push ups?

If by plural you mean 2, yes.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?

My charm bracelets and my pooka anklets.

11. Favorite hobby?

Writing.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?

Only when I'm writing, unfortunately.

13. What’s your favorite shoe?

Right now my DC Manteca's that are a blast out of the 80s. Awesome.

14. Middle name?

Don't have one.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?

I really have to go to the bathroom. I'm sure you guys didn't need to know that. Itch.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?

Water, blood orange soda from Trader Joe's, milk.

17. Current worry?

Will I make it to the end of this post without ruining my bedsheets or will there be a mad dash involved?

18. Current hate right now?

My own impatience. I shall dive into mediation. I must.

19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that?

WTF? Is that a sentence?

20. How did you bring in the new year?

Watching the clock go from 11:59 to 12:00. I've never been into New Year's as a celebration.

21. Where would you like to go?

Away.

22. Name three people who will complete this?

I have no idea.

23. Do you own slippers?

Yes but my dog tries to eat them right off of my feet so I stick to slipper socks. The sticky things on the bottom tend to keep him away.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?

Kerry green ribbed racer back tank with a cream knit sweater over it.

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?

I've never slept on satin sheets. So I have no idea.

26. Can you whistle?

Who can't?

27. Favorite color?

Green.

28. Would you be a pirate?

Only if I could avoid rickets and bad teeth.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?

I don't sing in the shower. Really.

30. Favorite Girl’s Name?

Madeline (currently, anyway).

31. Favorite boy’s name?

Vincent.

32. What’s in your pocket right now?

I'm wearing yoga pants. I don't have pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?

Bones stealing a body from a funeral viewing. Ha!

34. Best bed sheets as a child?

NKOTB. Srsly.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child?

It was probably that time I cracked my collar bone. Or when I cracked the other one. Or maybe it was when I dislocated my elbow. Or when I popped out the other one. Did I mention I was only 7 by the time all this happened?

36. Do you love where you live?

No. I long for California.

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

NERDS!!!

38. Who is your loudest friend?

My crazy Canadian friend, Sarah.

39. How many dogs do you have?

I have 1 but I live with my mom who also has 1 (who's naked, the dog, not my mom) so the household has 2 total.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?

Not a clue.

42. What is your favorite candy?

Jelly Belly jelly beans. If any of you ever want to send me a present, one pound bags of Jelly Bellies are it. Just sayin' . . .

43. Favorite Sports Team?

Baseball, the Yankees (come on, both of my parents are from New York, my dad from Schenectady and my mom from Brooklyn and they're both guidos, who the hell else am I going to root for? The Mets? Please.) Football, the Green Bay Packers and yes, Brett Favre can go fuck a pig.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?

Highway to Hell by AC/DC. Totally appropriate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate blue cheese. Nasty!

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I love this meme. Most are well boring but this ones awesome.
Plus I'm totally with you on the Jelly Beans I have a bag of them sitting next to me right now. Haha. God I'm mean. Sorry, please don't not send the book I just won from you. lol revenge. I'm also a dork if it's not obvious.
But really the point being I like the meme. : )

Ellz said...

LOL, Donna, you are histerical. Great meme

Zombie Girrrl said...

Hi-larious! I'm totally snagging this meme! :D
Ewww! Jelly beans?! My parents insisted on putting them in my Easter basket, but the only thing they were even good for was trading. ;)

Donna (Bites) said...

LOL! I try to keep them interesting! :)

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

That was a great meme! Although the collar bone + injuries all before age 7 sux!

Where would you like to go? you said AWAY hahahaha that cracked me up! Sorry to tell ya though, on the candy thing ... you should switch to peanut butter cups *drool* ... oh wait, that would mean there would be LESS for me :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.