Friday, October 9, 2009

Freaky Friday :|: 32

Image Not Available

Title: Surprise Party
Author: Nicole Davidson
Published: October 1993
Publisher: HarperCollins Publisher
Pages: 10 (?, per bn.com)
Summary:
Intrigued by the mysterious new guy in town--a guy whose strange eyes draw her to him--Mo invites him to her Halloween party and soon discovers that she has invited evil into her own home. (from fantasticfiction.co.uk)
Book cover images from this author elude me. Blast. I would like to know a little more about this book. The summary's a bit elusive. Guess I'll have to do a dig for it and read it myself. Damn. More reading. Whatever shall I do? And yeah, I don't know what the deal is with the page numbers. I'm thinking BN was a little confused.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.