Thursday, October 15, 2009

Added to the Halloween Pumpkin Pot!

Okay, I just have to say I'm watching 100 Greatest Songs of the 90s on VH1 and I am having some wicked flashbacks. I love it! Now onto the goodies!


My dog's feet are not included! And we have -

Books

Scary Stories Treasury by Alvin Schwartz which includes Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and Scary Stories 3: More Tales to Chill Your Bones (quite possibly some of the creepiest stories and drawings ever)
Soulstice by Simon Holt, the second book in The Devouring series

DVDs

Ginger Snaps (a wicked awesome werewolf movie from Canada)
Near Dark (like I've said, the only viable vampires without fangs, all hail Severen)

To see all the other awesome stuff you can win, check out the contest post!

6 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

LOL - usually it's my kitty's tail that manages to get in MY pictures :)

Ellz said...

Holy %$&# Donna, just how big is that pumpkin pot?

Natalie said...

Wow. You added Soulstice! ***Squeals*** I'm a wee bit excited. lol

Natalie @ Mindful Musings

Debbie's World of Books said...

Wow, would so love Soulstice!! It's been years since I've read a Scary Stories book.

throuthehaze said...

Ginger Snaps!!! great movie!

Donna (Bites) said...

I won't lie. It's a big ass pumpkin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.