Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Awards Catch-Up

Lovely bloggers have given me some awesome awards over the past few weeks that I've kind of let build up so I'm going to play a little bit of catch-up now.

Willow Raven over at Red House Books has nominated me for the Lemonade Award! Thank you, thank you!

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post and nominate some blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

I'll hand this one over to Princess Bookie. So much positive there!

I was bulk-awarded by Sab over at Crystal Reviews! She won a bunch of great awards and passed all or none of them onto a bunch of bloggers at our own wishes. Since I'm not a fan of choosing awards for myself even though they are being handed to me, I'll just say thank you so much, Sab! and be grateful for the nod.

Lastly, Ari over at Reading In Color gave me the Superior Scribbler Award! Many, many thanks for that one!

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving

• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.


• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post
which explains The Award.

• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog


Let's see . . . I'll give this one to . . .

The Neverending Shelf
Ellz Readz
J. Kaye's Book Blog
Steph Su Reads
Reading Rocks

Congratulations, you guys! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so very much! I love awards...sort of a pick-me-up after a stressful day. :)

Donna (Bites) said...

You're very welcome! Glad I could cheer you up!

M.A.D. said...

Mary D

Congrats on the Awards :)

Ellz said...

thanks Donna, this is an honor coming from you, you have one of my favorite blogs!

Donna (Bites) said...

Awww, thanks, Ellie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.