Friday, October 8, 2010

Freaky Friday :|: 81


Title: Soulmate, Night World #6
Author: LJ Smith
Published: April 1997
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Pages: 208
Summary:
Hannah Snow's life was perfect...until the notes started appearing. Notes in her own handwriting, warning her: Dead before Seventeen. Then she starts having visions of another time, another life. And of a stranger who tore her world apart.

Now the stranger, Thierry, Lord of the Night World, is back. Convinced Hannah is his soulmate, he has searched for her throughout the years, waiting for her to be reborn. But if Hannah’s destiny is death, can even Thierry's love protect her? (from bn.com)
This has some potential. I could read this. It all depends on the ending, though. I can't deal with too much schmoopy 'I lurve heeeeeeeem' type of stuff. But I'd give it a try.

2 comments:

titania86 said...

I really like this series! It did have the potential to get to mushy, but I don't think it ever crossed that line. I miss the old covers. :(

carly michael said...

I also loved this series! I think you'll like it, but my favorite one is witchlight. I think you enjoy this one and many others in ther series!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.