Sunday, October 10, 2010

Added to the Pile + 53

This is a nice pile up from the past three weeks. No pictures in this one because there are too many and I have a raging headache. So links it is!

Bought -

Jim Henson's Return to Labyrinth #4 by Jake T. Forbes and Chris Lie (yup, read #1 and loved it, had to get the rest)
Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindquist (I've heard wonderful things about this one)
Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindquist (because just right now, right this second, I realized this and Let The Right One In are the same damn book, WTF? Why'd they change the title? And there's already a movie for it, not the one coming out this month. Dammit! I feel dumb. Oh well. Contest, anyone?)

From Harper Teen -


From Flux -


From Running Press Teens -


From Darby Creek -


From Estevan Vega -

2 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Can't wait to hear what you think about Delirium...

Unknown said...

I'm curious as to what you'll think of Let the Right One In (you should really check out the Swedish movie it was wonderfully made, the American remake...not so much). I didn't particularly fancy the book. I found it pretty boring but the story was ingenious. The execution is what slowed everything down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.