Sunday, October 24, 2010

Added to the Pile + 54

Just the one book this week. I don't think my pile can handle any more. Plus I've been trying to get this one for a while so I guess you could consider it part of my backlog. Thanks Simon & Schuster!


In the zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic America where Benny Imura lives, every teenager must find a job by the time they turn fifteen or get their rations cut in half. Benny doesn't want to apprentice as a zombie hunter with his boring older brother Tom, but he has no choice. He expects a tedious job whacking zoms for cash, but what he gets is a vocation that will teach him what it means to be human. (from bn.com)

6 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I loved this one! I hope you will too :)

SarahEm said...

I just bought this one yesterday. I'm really excited to read it I've heard it's REALLY good. I hope you enjoy it.

Jana said...

Rot & Ruin was fantastic!! I am reviewing as part of Zombie Week on my blog next week:
janasbooklist.blgospot.com

LM Preston said...

Thanks for the review. I popped over to amazon and read the first few pages and found myself wanting more. This will be an awesome read for my teen son who is a zombie fanatic.

Mrs. DeRaps said...

This is on my wishlist. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Donna (Bites) said...

I'm super excited for it! I've been trying to get it since BEA so I'm stoked to finally have a copy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.