Monday, October 18, 2010

Bites Heart Halloween Contest!

Okay, so while not nearly as epic as last year's, it's what I can muster with the limited funds I have. So here's what's up for grabs.

The first place winner gets to choose between the following -

A copy of Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist.


Or $25 to spend at one of my favorite perfumers -


While her shop is closed until November 1st, she will re-open and you'll be able to see all the glorious things she has in there. Plus her Halloween line (which is awesome) will be available for two extra weeks because of the closure. I own nearly all of her scents so if you want recommendations, just yell.

The second place winner will receive whichever of the above is left. And then I have some signed We Hear the Dead swag for four other winners!


So what do you have to do to enter? Well, aside from filling out the form below, you are required to write a scary poem. I'm not looking for Shakespeare here. It can be a haiku, something with a rhyme scheme or prose-style. It can be about zombies, vampires, ghosts, demons, or whatever eerie thing you can think of. That's it! Any questions, just ask.

Open to US residents 13 years of age and older only. One entry per person per email address. Duplicate entries will be deleted. A poem must be entered in order to qualify. Entry into this contest is giving me permission to post your poem on this website. Contest ends October 25th at midnight, EST.


1 comment:

Marce said...

I'm not from the US but wanted to say I have added this one to my Wishlist.

Actually, I will put my bestfriends address in the US :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.