Friday, October 1, 2010

Bites Hearts Halloween!


First, I apologize for the lack of nifty graphics. Since losing my original computer, I have since lost my ability to Photoshop anything as the discs I have aren't compatible with a Mac. So, this is pretty much it. I felt adding text would have just soured the image and I think it's all nice and spooky as it is.

Second, October is Bites Hearts Halloween time!!! While last year was epic with the massive giveaway I had, with my vacation and moving within a month of each other, I'm just not going to have the funds to do something like that this year. What I can do is scatter a contest or two throughout the month so there's at least something creeptacular for Halloween.

Third, October will be a month of spooky stuff. Reviews on scary books, movies and anything that'll make your skin crawl and sleep with your light on. So be on the lookout for the first wave of spooky postings once I get back from vacation.

Fourth, if you haven't signed up for the Scared Sh*tless Reading Challenge yet, be sure you do! Nothing says Halloween like a good ghost story.

For now that's about it for Bites Hearts Halloween. I wish I could be more involved this year but I can't. Next year. For now, enjoy the ghoulish!

4 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Sounds like fun. Glad you're back.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Thanks for the heads up on the challenge

Unknown said...

Great pic... no fancy graphics needed. :)
Thanks for the challenge link!

Tonya Dean said...

Add some gargoyles and that is my dream house. Spooky and creepy!

tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.