Friday, May 7, 2010

Freaky Friday :|: 62


Title: The Struggle, The Vampire Diaries #2
Author: LJ Smith
Published: October 1995
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Pages: 320
Summary:

Torn between two vampire brothers Damon: Determined to make Elena his, he'd kill his own brother to possess her.

Stefan: Desperate for the power to destroy Damon and protect Elena, he gives in to his thirst for human blood.

Elena: The girl who can have anyone finds herself in the middle of a love triangle...

one that might turn deadly (from bn.com)

Just to get on the bandwagon, I think I'm going to have to read these books. But I need to do it with the original bindings. It's like getting into the head of the 90s. Gives it a whole different feel for me. Don't ask.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this book! I have the more updated covers though.

Beverly said...

Stopping by on the hop!
Can't keep these on the shelves in our media center!

JESSJORDAN said...

I don't remember being a huge fan of the books, but I'm in love with the show. I want to have Damon's babies. What kind of person does that make me? Never mind. Don't answer that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.