Sunday, July 1, 2012

Son of a Bitch

I hate my evil twin.  I really do.  I love her but holy crap I hate her.

Maybe you noticed the swirly little P over there on the left?


Yup.  Bitch got me involved in that too.  I still don't get it's function but I pin things and they go on a wall.  I don't grasp it's purpose other than to collect pretty photos like a whittled down Tumblr or something.  But I'm pinning.  And making boards.  Here's my profile/board thingy.  I'm enjoying my pretty picture collection.  I just don't know what the hell to do with it.

And, at the behest of one of my followers, I added a follow by email function just below all of my social network button things.  I'm assuming you just plug in your email and every time I post you get an email about it.  No I'm not purposely playing dumb.  As the foremost killer of technology I try to not get involved as possible simply because I, well, kill it dead.  Plus I've never subscribed to posts by email so it's new to me.

Those are my updates.  My evil twin may have suckered me into yet another social networking time suck but there's one thing she'll never get me to do . . .

I WILL NEVER WATCH NORTH AND SOUTH!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.