Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crimson Crown's First Chapter Now Available!


In case you pay no attention to me whatsoever, I'm a HUGE SEVEN REALMS fan.  Major.  I love this series so much I can barely articulate it into words beyond a third grade level.  Huge.  So of course I'm a fan of the SEVEN REALMS series on Facebook and over the past few days Cinda has been posting snippets from the coming title.

Sneak peek one -


Sneak peek two -


And sneak peek three -


Such little teasers!  I tell you I just love Cinda's writing.  I don't think I've ever read such lengthy books so quickly.

And now that it's the glorious July 1st you can read the first chapter for free over on Cinda's site!  You bet your sweet ass I've read it already.  And let me tell you October 23rd is far too far away for my liking.  It's not fair.  I want it now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.