Friday, July 27, 2012

Freaky Friday :|: 170


Freaky Friday is a weekly post highlighting YA horror published between 1980 and 1999, originally inspired by Sharon's (Loves Books and Cats) Flashback Friday.


Title: The Body
Author: Carol Ellis
Published: 1996
Publisher: Scholastic Point
Pages: 208
Summary:
A new girl in town must unravel the mystery of Lisa Randolf, who fell off a cliff under strange circumstances, and, left paralyzed, is so terrified over the incident that she refuses to speak.  (fantasticfiction.co.uk)
OMG is Lucius Malfoy the culprit???  AVADA KEDAVRA!!!  You now, if it were me and I fell off a cliff I'd probably refuse to speak about the incident too.  I wouldn't want to sit down to tea (because coffee is disgusting, I'm a tea drinker) and be all like, "So that day when I went ass over tea kettle down that cliff face . . ."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.