Saturday, July 7, 2012

80s Awesomeness! ~ 167


80s Awesomeness! is an original concoction of my insanity need to live in the 80s. The flashback started here and posts weekly on Saturdays, highlighting the best of 80s fashion, music, movies and whatever else the coked up, yuppie Rubik's Cube decade can throw at you.

Do you have any idea what 80s category I've been blissfully ignorant of?  ALL THIS TIME?  For which it would provide an even more infinite amount of gnarly fodder?

TV!

Yeah, dumbass is me.  So I have some catching up to do there.  Glad I remembered that NOW.  Thanks, brain.  Nice to you know come through for me when I need you.


BA Baracus, Face, Hannibal and Howling Mad were the epitome of vigilante crime fighters on the lam from the law.  Not a show that I watched, probably because I was about three, but there was enough love for the original that they re-released it as a movie that I half watched.  Meh, not really my thing but at least I know what people are talking about.  Now let's talk about getting BA on a plane, shall we?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.