Friday, July 13, 2012

Freaky Friday :|: 168


Freaky Friday is a weekly post highlighting YA horror published between 1980 and 1999, originally inspired by Sharon's Flashback Friday.


Title: Camp Fear
Author: Carol Ellis
Published: 1994
Publisher: Scholastic
Pages: 224
Summary:
The past can't hurt you, it can kill you. Almost everyone at Camp Silverlake is afraid of something but, there is a much deeper darker fear - the fear that one terrible, deadly secret will be discovered.  (fantasticfiction.co.uk)
Anything set at a summer camp is a win for me.  I have this weird attachment to anything summer camp.  I have no idea why since I've never actually been to summer camp but I like the idea.  There's a lot of ambiance there for me but it's more in a horror story of way.  I've seen Friday the 13th too many times apparently.  As if I have dreams of going to a fucked up summer camp.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.