Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Long Slurry!

In an attempt to streamline things in my life so I have more time to write and set myself on that path properly, I've decided to stop posting my Sunday Contest Slurry (obviously this is part of a much bigger time-eating elimination overhaul). What it boils down to is it's redundant information that I re-post every week. Everything in the Slurry could always be found in my Chomper Contest listing. Even as bare bones as it is, it could still take me up to an hour to list everything new just for the past week. So this must go.

The Chomper Contest post will still be available and will be updated daily at the very least. I'll still reset the asterisks I use there as well every Sunday just so you all know what's fresh that week. But the redundancy had to go. I hope you all understand!

6 comments:

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Completely understand! When I first started my blog, I did something similar to what you did, but after a while it just got too time consuming.

Good luck with your writing :)

Pamela said...

I completely understand. I am all the time having to overhaul things in my life to allow more time for writing. Good luck with all your endeavors!

misskallie2000 said...

Understand, you need time to do other things and this is fine with me. Love your blog.

Jackie said...

Donna boy do I understand, do not even have that many things on my contest links but just keeping track of when they are over and winners picked and taking the info off and putting more up takes quite awhile on a daily or so basis! Nice blog you have and since I follow you will still find the Chomper Contest post so will stay current with that one. Have a great week!


jackie b central texas

Donna (Bites) said...

Thanks for understanding, guys! I want this too much to give it up so something has to give!

DarkWyrm reads... said...

I totally understand. Blogs take time, and great blogs take a lot of time. It's obvious this site takes a lot of time. I'm sure the updates will suffice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.