Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This is me headed out.

dunderklumpen
It's time for me to pack up my computer and head west.  Not only are we migrating over Labor Day weekend but apparently we have a slight tropical depression to deal with once we hit Missouri.  Lovely.  It's all about timing at this point and the luck of Mother Nature.  Fingers crossed Isaac takes a harder right than is originally planned.  Granted that whole area kind of needs rain at the moment.

Anyway the next time I post it'll be from my new temporary home in Arizona.  In the interim I'll be posting updates on Twitter and tumblr as I migrate because, well, it's a road trip and interesting things are bound to happen.  We're staying in rather Sam and Dean-ish hotels along the way in towns that people may or may not go to die.  So of nothing else it'll be interesting.  And I'll have a dog in the car with me.  He'll be my co-pilot.  So follow me if you want to be subject to some rather interesting updates.

I didn't get a chance to post any of my features these last couple of weeks and I wanted to get at least one more Shitty YA Boy Toys up but it'll have to wait.  Mayflower isn't moving my ass so, you know, I had to pack myself.  So bear with me and I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posting soon enough. Probably just in time to move again out of our temporary housing and into something semi-permanent.

See you all on the other side.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.