Thursday, November 4, 2010

Posting Update

Thanks to AT&T seriously fucking up my DSL transfer order, I won't have Internet at my new place until 11/8 at the earliest. Something in their system glitched and told the tech to not show up at my house when he was scheduled to hook up my Internet. After getting passed around departments like a whore at a brothel this morning, and getting told at least three different stories about my account, I finally get it straightened out but because it's so late in the week, the soonest a tech can come out now is Monday. Fail of epic proportions. So I currently don't have Internet at my house and I'm using the wireless in my work building's lobby on my iPod. Ugh.

I've never had a smooth line transfer with AT&T. Ever. But this is by far the worst. So I apologize to those waiting for me to post guest posts and reviews. I will get them up as soon as I'm connected at home. Until then, read on!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

(Get Verizon!) I mean...uhh o_O

I hate when stuff like this happens but I am glad you were able to work it all out. You'll be back soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my cellphone transfer nightmares I suffered.

Brittany said...

sucks about the internet, but I loved the line "After getting passed around departments like a whore at a brothel this morning," Hop you get all fixed up soon.

Madame Lustig said...

Hello! Congrats to the „One lovely Blog Award“. Step by if you want.

http://buecher-seele.blogspot.com/2010/11/ich-habe-einen-lovely-blog-d.html

Donna (Bites) said...

Thank you, Aiyana! I'm having issues commenting on your site, probably because I can't understand most of it, but I appreciate you thinking of me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.