Monday, November 8, 2010

CSN Stores Review - T-Fal Cookware Set

You know, moving sucks. With AT&T screwing up my internet order and having just gotten access today (when it should have been a week ago), I fell really behind although I will say the downtime was nice. And at least I was able to cook. And cook I did. There are a few things you really need when you move and a good cookware set is one of them (and right now I could use some kitchen bar stools because, you know, when you have a pub height table, your standard extra folding chairs just won't cut it for the extra guests that come to eat your food).

Now, I'm not crazy cookware savvy. I know some brands but in comparison to what, I have no idea. But I do know that T-Fal is a good brand so I opted for the T-Fal Signature Total Non-Stick Cookware Set in black (because I think funky-colored pots are just strange, they're freaking pots).

Now I actually received this back in September but I didn't get a chance to use it until now and I have to say, I love it. I had to go with a set that had a griddle because next to a sauce pan, I'd probably use that the most. What can I say? I'm a grilled cheese nut. But these pans are great. I haven't had a chance to use the small frying pan or the large boiler but the rest of them I really like. Nothing sticks to the surface, they clean like a gem and the utensils that come with the set are nice and sturdy for what you'd be using the pans for. Let me tell you, this set has been my god send during this last week. When I'm bored, I cook. And cook I did.

Really, I'd recommend CSN products. You guys know I'm not a shill. I don't promote something on this blog unless I could personally recommend it. And I can recommend CSN Stores. And I do, even to the people I work with. They have all the selection (and probably more) of IKEA but better quality. Where else can you get a cookware set like that for $90? And a good one to boot? So if you've just moved like I have and you're looking for nice things that won't rape your bank account, head on over to CSN. Sure, the stuff might ship flat but it won't break apart when you put it together.

That's not to say I had to put my pots and pans together. That'd just be weird. But things like bookshelves. Flat. Assembly required. But it's worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Lori Johnston said...

I love kitchen stuff and CSN's selection is drool worthy. I received a Cocoa Latte machine from them a few months back and it's to die for. Absolutely no complaints from me and I will be shopping at CSN when we move (again) in the next weeks or months.

Great cookware set, Donna. Enjoy it and congrats on your completed move!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.