Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let the Ban This! Begin!


That's right, people. It's September 1st. Ban This! has officially begun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, why not? I guess I can forgive you but you best be doing it now. Just go here and add your site. All I'm asking you to do is to commit to talking about banned/challenged books/book banners and their asshattery during the month of September. Simple enough. A big thank you much goes over to Nicole at WORD for Teens for letting me shill my event on her blog. Head on over to her site to check out what I wrote. I think it's a nice little introduction to Ban This!

I've got some good stuff lined up for you guys this month. Along with my regular postings of reviews, Freaky Friday, 80s Awesomeness!, Things I've Learned from Books and Added to the Pile, I'll also be cramming in a shitload of book banning douchery. While I might be bleeding from the ears by the end of the month, it's still an excellent means to get one's aggression out, ranting on the dumbassitude of book banners.

I also have a hot list of authors coming by to add their two cents into my Ban This! mix. Check it out!
  • Deb Caletti
  • Kim Culbertson
  • Sean Beaudoin
  • Julie Chibbaro
  • Holly Schindler
  • Jonathan Maberry
  • Ellen Hopkins
  • JM Warwick/Jennifer Laurens
  • Janet Ruth Young
  • Mari Mancusi
  • Josie Bloss
  • Anne Spollen
  • Cinda Williams Chima
If that's not a super hot list of authors, I don't know what is. So sit down, stick around and let's chat banned books!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.