Monday, September 26, 2011

Banned Books Week's Virtual Read-Out!


In case you haven't heard, there's a read-out going on! Through the end of Banned Books Week, October 1st, you can upload a video of you reading from your favorite banned book to the Banned Books Week's YouTube Channel and join in a slew of other people in sticking it to book banners. You can find out more information, including instructions on how to upload to the channel, here.

I mentioned last month that I might be participating but ultimately I'm going to pass on this, although I wish I could do my thing for it. Mainly I'm passing because I don't have the proper equipment to do a vlog. I only have the recorder on my digital camera and that kind of sucks for things like this. Plus I'm really self conscious on screen like that. As you may have noticed, I'm not big on vlogs. Nevermind the fact that I've been doing Ban This! all month and sticking it to them banners the entire time. So I feel I'm doing my part to spread the banned books love this year.

But I encourage those of you that can to participate in the read out and join all the others that have uploaded already. Stick it to book banners!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.