Monday, June 29, 2009

My Fear Itself Book List + Reminder

In case you didn't know, I'm hosting my first ever reading challenge, the 2009 Fear Itself Challenge. Click the link to learn more and join in the hair-pulling fun!

Here's my book list for it--

1. Alphas by Lisi Harrison (done)
2. Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani (done)
3. Secret Society by Tom Dolby (done)
4. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (done)

I'll be posting the post to Mr. Linky all your reviews on Wednesday. I've started reading Alphas already. I'm about 60 pages in and now roughly 20 points lower on the IQ scale. Charlie's a relatively cool, somewhat normal character but the rest of the girls need to play catch with the front grille of a speeding bus. I. Don't. Get. The. Appeal. Vapid. Waste. Of. Words. Who the hell's idea was it for me to read this anyway? Oh wait . . .

This is also the last day to enter my The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane contest! Be sure to enter if you haven't already!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I havent' even decided on the books I'm gonna read for this challenge! I'm so scared of non-fiction books :)

Hillary said...

The Alphas book does look completely shallow and disgusting. But I really love the cover...I feel like I might buy it just for that. Why do all the worst books have the beautiful covers?

(The author describes it as the Clique on Red Bull. The funniest part is that she said it as if it were a good thing.)

Barbara said...

I've started on my first book for the challenge which happens to be true crime. I'm not a fan of the non fiction but I surprised myself since I'm about halfway through.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.