Thursday, June 11, 2009

ABCs of Me

Snatched from Liyana.

A - Age: 26 but I feel 16 and look about 18, poses some issues going to bars though

B - Bed size: Full, when I move I shall graduate to a Queen

C - Chore you hate: Dusting, and it shows

D - Dogs' names: Malfoy who also answers to Dude

E - Essential start to your day: Waking up, usually

F - Favorite color: Green, the bolder the better

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: just under 5'4", the wall of my work cube comes to just under my eyes

I - Instruments you play: None, I'm musically disinclined, much to my dad's chagrin

J - Job title: Technically I'm a Technical Assistant but I'm really an Underwriter in Training

K - Kid(s): Make my ovaries die . . . is that how I was supposed to answer that?

L - Living arrangements: Live at home at the moment, the smartest thing financially at the moment, but I'll be moving out to California next year

N – Nicknames: Duck, Bugs, D, Don, Donaduche (pronounced like Bonaduche, don't ask)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Not that I can remember

P - Pet Peeve: When people flip you off or try to scare you (usually by nearly sideswiping, happened just last week to me, actually, a few years ago I had one asshat cut in front of me, slam on his brakes and I hit him, we have very aggressive drivers here) after you honk at their moronic and oftentimes illegal driving techniques, stupid people

Q - Quote from a movie: "My own brother, a god damn, shit sucking vampire! Ooo you wait until Mom finds out, buddy!" Sam (Corey Haim) from The Lost Boys (like you couldn't see that coming)

R - Right or left handed: Right but heavily left sided

S - Siblings: Nope, only child

T - Time you wake up: During the week, just before six, on the weekends, usually between 8 and 9

U - Underwear: Never leave the house without it

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts, those are just little balls of evil

W - Ways you run late: Hitting the snooze one more time

X - X-rays: Had three today alone and two last week. I'm surprised I'm not glowing with how many I've had done.

Y - Yummy food you make: Kick ass Sloppy Joe. Manwich has nothing on me. And I make a really good barbecue meatloaf. *drool*

Z - Zoo animals: Tigers, although I'm not the biggest fan of zoos

3 comments:

prophecygirl said...

Love your kids answer! LOL!

Cindy said...

I love your kids answer too :) I would've answered similarly!

Donna (Bites) said...

LOL! Thanks! Some people are just not meant to be moms and I'm pretty sure I'm one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.