Sunday, February 15, 2009

We Got More Winners

The 2008 Cybils have been announced and it's really no surprise that Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book won for best middle grade fantasy and science fiction book. Suzanne Collins's The Hunger Games won in the same category for young adult while The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart won for best young adult fiction.

Looks like I need to get my read on so I can contribute my vote for the 2009 Cybils. Considering I'm someone that's perpetually behind in terms of anything current, I think it's time to focus. Right now I only have one book in my TBR that was released this year, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. I have horizons that need to be broadened, don't you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.