Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where's Waldo?

On April second of this year, 1,052 Rutgers University students, all dressed as Waldo, gathered at the State Theatre in downtown New Brunswick, new Jersey, to shatter a standing Guinness World Record. They succeeded in being the largest gathering of people dressed as Waldo of the picture book variety.

And not by a few measly participants. The previous record was set with a lowly 577 people by Acuity Insurance employees from Sheboygan, Wisconsin. How about them red stripes? Waldo's not lost anymore!

I think it's time to call in the Harry Potter world records!

5 comments:

prophecygirl said...

Is that Where's Waldo as in Where's Wally? If so... I'm confused!

Steph Su said...

Oh dear God. The public university of my state is so... odd. Or oddly great? I'm not sure. I wonder if any of my high school classmates are in that crowd...!

Donna (Bites) said...

I didn't know it had a different name in the UK, PG! Yeah, they're the same thing. I had to Google it. A wonderful tool, I tell you. LOL!

Where're Steph's classmates? LOL!

LisaMay said...

Awesome :)

Jen said...

Thats amazing! The next time they should go for most people dressed as Voldemort ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.