Friday, April 3, 2009

More Sistahs

Amelia from Book Junkie just handed me the Sisterhood Award. Thanks, hun!

Considering how burnt the hell out I am, I'm going to skip compiling a list of blogs to pass this on to because, knowing my state of mind right now, I'd spell everything backwards or something. I wasn't this burnt out my freshman year of college when I was drunk five days a week and doing my papers at 4 a.m.

Just to give you an idea of what I've been doing, for the month of March I've been taking two eight hour classes a week for three weeks straight plus studying nightly (and daily) to prep for a state-mandated insurance licensing exam I scheduled for myself tomorrow afternoon. It's a requirement for my job and my ears are oozing insurance. Not to mention my characters are getting cranky. I haven't been creative in a month. It's a must-pass for tomorrow.

Just shoot me in the face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.