Tuesday, April 21, 2009

D'oh!

You know, I had a feeling I was skimming over another award. I could have sworn I got two nominations for the Splash Award but for whatever reason, my eyes didn't want to see that email in my inbox last night. Of course, at work today I saw it and did a *facepalm*. Gah!

Jen has also nominated me for the Splash Award. My tired eyes just didn't grab her website yesterday! Sorry, hun! Because I've already paid this one forward, I'm just going to leave it be. Consider it piggy-backing on my last post. *meek smile*

5 comments:

Amy said...

Dang, you've been racking up the awards lately! CONGRATS:-D
-amy

Donna (Bites) said...

LOL! Thanks!

Amelia said...

I think someone splashed me but I can't find the email or comment that tells me by who...

Congrats on the awards

Liyana said...

Congrats! :D

Cindy said...

congrats on another award :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.