Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Children's Book Week


You just can't forget about Children's Book Week! Publisher's Weekly has a nice, easy rundown of all the important stuff going on that week. Or you can just head on over to the Book Week website directly and rummage for yourself. But whatever you do, don't let the week go by without promoting this awesome event. And be sure to vote in the Children's Choice Book Awards! I'm not a kid or a teen and I voted! I just couldn't help myself. I might be heading up to one of the events (either New York or Boston) and if you are too, be sure to take lot of pictures and show them to us!

4 comments:

Marie said...

ooo... thanks for the info!

Donna (Bites) said...

No problemo. :)

Lenore Appelhans said...

Yes! Thanks for pointing this out. Going on over now...

Donna (Bites) said...

You're very welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.