Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January TBR Pile Update

One month down in 2012. One month closer to the apocalypse. Well, at least I'm getting books read. Let's see how I did.

The pile at the beginning of the year -


Nice and full-looking. With the digital pile (from NetGalley unless otherwise stated) -

DREAMING ANASTASIA by Joy Preble (free copy from BN)
THE BUTTERFLY CLUES by Kate Ellison
DROWNING INSTINCT by Ilsa J. Bick
MESMERIZE by Artist Arthur
ESCAPING TITANIC by Marybeth Lorbiecki
TITANIC by Philip Wilkinson
TIME VOYAGE by Steve Brezenoff
THE LIBERATION OF MAX MCTRUE by Kim Culbertson (from the author)

I ended 2011 with 197 books in my pile. After one month in 2012? I'm down to 189. How's that for progress! I was a reading machine this month! Plus it helped that I didn't accrue very much.

So for January -


That little teeny tiny baby pile of books off to the right are the books I received this month. I think I can manage. I think.

And the digital list -

THE POISON DIARIES by Maryrose Wood (Epic Reads deal)
DREAMING ANASTASIA by Joy Preble (free copy from BN)

You see that? TWO! Two digital books! I've cleared my NetGalley list! They're all gone! I've caught up! Woohoo! And the villagers rejoiced. Talk about feeling accomplished this month.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.