Saturday, February 25, 2012

Freaky Friday :|: 149


Title: April Fools
Author: Richie Tankersley Cusick
Published: March 15, 1991
Publisher: Scholastic Point
Pages: 224
Summary:

It's April Fools' Day. Frank thinks he's king of the fools. So when he and his friends get cut up by a hotshot driver, it's fair game. But things start to go wrong. Someone saw what happened that night, and wants to join in the fun. But April Fools' Day is over and these jokes are for real. (fantasticfiction.co.uk)

I'm having a hard time processing that blurb. When I see cut up I think physically but in this case it's by a "hot shot driver." So it was an April Fools joke with a car? Am I reading that wrong? I don't know. I think it might be good but my brain doesn't want to translate the blurb for some reason.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.