Monday, May 9, 2011

Aw Screw It. Dinner?


Who am I kidding? I've taken the time off of work. I've scheduled out the signings I want to go to. I already know what time I need to get up and catch the train into the city. I've already asked soldier boy to borrow his ruck. I've finished designing my new business cards.

Yeah, I'm going to BEA. Screw it. I have to stop kidding myself. I really want to go. So I'm going. I'll be there on Thursday, May 26th. If anyone wants to meet up or whatever, plug your info into the form below and I'll contact you.

If anyone wants to do dinner, or if there's a group that doesn't mind an extra book whore tagging along, just let me know. I'm going to be tired but I'm not gonna wanna deal with a rush hour train so food is my option right now. Plus the chances of me eating anything substantial at all during the day is pretty slim.

Hit me up. I'll hit you up. We'll co-mingle.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.