Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bites <3's Halloween Best of . . . Graphics!

I have a bit of an interesting situation here. I only had two eligible entries for the graphics portion, Mary DeBorde and Wrighty. Since Mary just won the art portion, Wrighty wins the graphics section by default! Here are the two graphics in this category -

Wrighty


Mary Ann DeBorde


Thank you both for the effort and congratulations Wrighty! You get to have your choice of a book or DVD from the massive Halloween prize list! I'll be emailing you about it all shortly.

2 comments:

Wrighty said...

Thanks Donna! I guess I won't pat myself on the back too much since it was by default but I wasn't expecting to win anything so that's still pretty good. Thanks for hosting such a fun contest and for all of your hard work! :)

M.A.D. said...

Congratulations Wrighty !!! I LOVE that skull! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.