Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And the winner is . . .

The big winner of my massive Bites <3's Halloween contest is . . .


Shooting Stars Mag!!!

A huge congratulations to Lauren! I'll be emailing you shortly. And many, many thanks to everyone that put in a huge effort and entered, sometimes a crazy number of times! The turn-out for this contest was great and I appreciate everyone's efforts! Yay!

Remember, I still need to compile the "best of"(for lack of better words, I don't know what else to call it) of all the stories and drawings and costumes and everything else that was entered so don't count yourself out of the running for a prize yet! Sorry, Lauren. Since you won the mega prize, you're out of the running for the "best of" but I doubt you'll be complaining! So give me a little while longer to get everything together and do some judging and I'll, one by one, post those winners!

4 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

hah nah, not complaining. Thanks for this though!! I'm so stoked and I emailed you back.

Wrighty said...

Congrats Lauren! Thanks for an amazing contest Donna!

Ellz said...

Congrats Lauren, you may need to add another bookshelf to store all your treats!

Zombie Girrrl said...

Congrats, Luaren! This was an awesome contest. I can't wait to check out the Best Ofs. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.