Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As the World Falls Down

I apologize for the lack of bookish posts over the last few days but I haven't been doing much of anything except remaining tethered to a bathroom and sucking back 1000 milligrams of antibiotics a day in an attempt to kick the ass of a flu that's currently kicking mine. Nothing says virally spanked like ending up face down on the bathroom floor at 3:30 in the morning in a pool (literally) of your own sweat because you spiked a fever in a matter of 30 seconds. So have some more Labyrinth because I am on a serious bender for that movie. Dear god, Goblin King, take me away.

8 comments:

Bleuette said...

Sounds good! Hope you feel better.

http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

Shalonda said...

Geez, Donna, it sucks that you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Take care!

Donna said...

Sounds like your having a horrible with the flu, so sorry about that. I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Rex Robot Reviews said...

I hope you feel better =(

LOVELOVELOVE David Bowie, so thanks for the video! Now I'm going to NEED to watch that movie before the week is out.

M.A.D. said...

Yuk - bad enough to be sick and then the antibiotics really screw with your stomach so it's almost a double whammy :P

Hope you are feeling better SOON :)

Rhiannon Hart said...

Poor thing :( Bowie'll make it better.

Donna (Bites) said...

Thanks, everyone!

And yes, Bowie is making it all better!

SLC said...

I prefer the "Jump Magic" scene myself - but a great and oft underappreciated movie. And to think, it almost starred Michael Jackson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.