Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bites <3's Halloween Best of . . . Costumes!

I just want to say a huge thank you again for everyone that put in the effort to enter my contest. I got some kick-ass entries here and at least 2 for every category (even the "whatever" category) so I have some hard decisions on my mind right now! You can only win the "Best of" once so if you win one but still have other entries, I'll post them too (because everything's too great not to) but you just won't be in the running for the prize again. I'll post these over this nice long weekend and I think the best place to start is with all of the great costume photos you guys sent me. I'll post everyone's below and then the winner will be right below that. Good luck, you all!

Mary Ann DeBorde


Lenore (My favorite of the 3 she posted.)


catss99


Ladytink _534


throuthehaze


Melissa


Elie


SharpTeethOfLove


Misty


And the winner is . . .

Elie!!!

Why? Because being a bag of jelly beans for Halloween is a world of awesome and it's such a clever thing! So a big congratulations, Elie! You get to have your choice of a book or DVD from the original massive Halloween list. I'll email you shortly about all of this.

And for the rest of you, I have 4 more categories to get through this weekend so keep your eyes open!

1 comment:

M.A.D. said...

Everybody - I LOVE your costumes!!
And Congrats to Elie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.