Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April TBR Pile Update

Another month down, some more books read.  But I definitely added a shit ton of digital copies this month so we'll see what my numbers look like.

The pile at the beginning of the year -


With its corresponding digital list -

DREAMING ANASTASIA by Joy Preble (free copy from BN)
THE BUTTERFLY CLUES by Kate Ellison
DROWNING INSTINCT by Ilsa J. Bick
MESMERIZE by Artist Arthur
ESCAPING TITANIC by Marybeth Lorbiecki
TITANIC by Philip Wilkinson
TIME VOYAGE by Steve Brezenoff
THE LIBERATION OF MAX MCTRUE by Kim Culbertson (from the author)

I closed out March with 190 books.  How did April come in?  I'm up to 194.  Not terrible but still up.  I'm telling you, digital copies.  I've carved a serious hole in my tangible review pile but the digitals, they're piling up again!  But I'm still on top of them.  Quite proud of that.

The pile as of the end of April -


Look at the hole in the review section (far left)!  OMFG look how much I've done!  So close to being finished!

And now the illustrious digital pile that just keeps growing on me (all from NetGalley unless otherwise stated) -

THE POISON DIARIES by Maryrose Wood (Epic Reads deal)
DREAMING ANASTASIA by Joy Preble (free copy from BN)
THE TREACHERY OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS by Ruth Long
THE RAFT by SA Bodeen
HANGING BY A THREAD by Sophie Littlefield
HANA by Lauren Oliver (Sony Digital Library)
THE CURIOSITIES by Maggie Stiefvater, Brenna Yovanoff and Tessa Gratton
SKYLARK by Meagan Spooner
FOUR SECRETS by Margaret Willey
ASHEN WINTER by Mike Mullin
THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas
THE INFECTS by Sean Beaudoin
FREAKS OF THE HEARTLAND by Steve Niles
BEYOND by Graham McNamee
WILDE'S FIRE by Krystal Wade
DRAGON AGE, VOLUME 1 by David Gaider, Alexander Freed

See what I mean?  I'm collecting digital copies now, apparently.  Except now I'm actually reading them.  Good blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.