Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Not In My School (4)


Not In My School is a weekly meme hosted by yours truly that throws out one YA lit cliche a week for you to compare to your own high school days, current or past. For more information go here.

What are we discussing this week?

Redheads and their fiery shenanigans


Apparently every school has their share of redheaded best friends or that redheaded chick that SO lives up to her redheaded standards.  Well, I think I had all of three gingers in my school with two of them being more strawberry blonde.  None of them were tripping over themselves with friends and none of them are what I would call "fiery."  And there was relatively little, if any, shenanigannery going on with them.  But maybe this is regional.  Maybe there are an abundance of redheads somewhere I don't know about, some magical land where everyone has a redheaded best friend hiding somewhere.  No?

What about you?  What was it like in your school?  Leave your link in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.