Thursday, March 8, 2012

February TBR Pile Update

Another month, another pile of books. I already know my number's increased this month so let's rip this off quick like a stuck band-aid.

The pile at the beginning of the year -


With the original digital list -

DREAMING ANASTASIA by Joy Preble (free copy from BN)
THE BUTTERFLY CLUES by Kate Ellison
DROWNING INSTINCT by Ilsa J. Bick
MESMERIZE by Artist Arthur
ESCAPING TITANIC by Marybeth Lorbiecki
TITANIC by Philip Wilkinson
TIME VOYAGE by Steve Brezenoff
THE LIBERATION OF MAX MCTRUE by Kim Culbertson (from the author)

I ended with 189 books last month. This month I'm up to 195. Between my Barnes & Noble binge and some review copies I received, I tallied them up. Not too bad, but I'm still up. I need to work on that.

This month's pile -



With this month's digital list (all titles from NetGalley unless otherwise stated) -

THE POISON DIARIES by Maryrose Wood (Epic Reads deal)
DREAMING ANASTASIA by Joy Preble (free copy from BN)
V WARS by Jonathan Maberry
YEAR OF THE BEASTS by Cecil Castellucci
SHADOW & BONE by Leigh Bardugo
THE TREACHERY OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS by Ruth Long
THE RAFT by SA Bodeen

I no longer fear my digital pile since I've adopted reading at work. Hooray for Digital Editions!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.