Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm a YAcker


A few months ago the wonder that is Laura from A Jane of All Reads approached me. You want to do a book club? she asked. Sure, I said. Why not? A chance to have intelligent conversations about books? I'm game.

From there YAckers was born, comprising of nearly a dozen hand-picked (by invite-only so please no inquiries) book bloggers, thrown together to talk about books and then post our opinions for the world to see. We like to think we're doing our part to save the world from total shit-tastic books. Our own little altruistic thought fart into the world.

Each month we choose one book to read and discuss and then the Keeper of the Book for that month will then post our discussion on that person's blog. We will laugh, we will cry, we will attempt to stop terrible fiction from slaughtering innocent bunnies. We will bestow this knowledge onto you.

Unless it's my turn to host the book, what I have to say about the chosen title will be posted in the given discussion post. But I do want to mention something about the book here simply to appease my OCD. So this little post will serve as my YAckers reviews post. Separate from my normal reviews post due to much less content, the YAckers stand alone.

That is all.

A
B

Sarah Rees Brennan


C
D
E
F
G

John Green
H

Rachel Hawkins
Stuart Hill

I
J

Maureen Johnson
Hillary Jordan
K
L

Marie Lu
Barry Lyga

M
N
O

Lauren Oliver
P
Q
R

Ransom Riggs


S

Anna Sheehan

Laini Taylor


U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.