Sunday, January 9, 2011

Added to the Pile + 62

As much as I love PaperBackSwap, I think they've changed the way they do things. I haven't gotten a notification email from them letting me know that one of my Wish List books has come up and if I want to accept it. Instead I just get an email letting me know that a book's shipped. They've skipped a couple of steps there. Is this happening to anyone else? Like the option to accept a book has been removed and the site accepts the request for you?

Anyway, I got two from PaperBackSwap this week (whether I wanted them or not) -


From Sourcebooks, a finished copy -


And a Christmas book I forgot to mention when I did that particular Added post -

8 comments:

Melanie said...

There is a setting on your wish list to turn off auto request. I get emails to ask if I want a book.

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

I have a few books set to auto-request on there, but most of them I don't. I'm out of credits over there anyway, lol. I won't have any until I start posting some of these WL books I have sitting here...but I need to review them first! That's my task for this week, lol.

Books for Company said...

Great books and beautiful covers!
Enjoy! =)
Books For Company

Mariya said...

I heard so much about the Water Wars. I should check it out =D
Check out my: IMM

Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Donna (Bites) said...

I used to get emails for book requests and then they just stopped. As far as I know, I never changed my settings. That's why I'm kind of going huh? Is each book set for auto request or not or is it a blanket thing?

Rie Conley said...

Did you not have credits and now you do? That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe make sure auto-request is off.

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Check your wishlist and if the background is a lite green than you have your auto accept on. I use auto accept for some books but not all.

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I get emails. Like the first comment I think you must have auto request set.

I just joined I love it so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.