Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge


COMPLETED

I'll say it right now, I'm not a fan of ebooks. But thanks to NetGalley, I have a whole slew of them that need to get read. What better motivation than to sign up for the E-Book Reading Challenge at The Ladybug Reads? I'll be doing the obsessed level at 20 books since that's about half of the NetGalley copies I need to read and I fully plan on making a major dent in that list.

1. Crazy by Han Nolan
2. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
3. Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
5. Mystify by Artist Arthur
6. The Poison Eaters and Other Stories by Holly Black
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
8. Alison's Wonderland by Alison Tyler
9. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
10. Stay by Deb Caletti
11. Eight for Eternity by Mary Reed & Eric Mayer
12. Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
13. Cleopatra Confesses by Carolyn Meyer
14. The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
15. The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma
16. Go the F**k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
17. Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner
18. The Babysitter Murders by Janet Ruth Young
19. In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane
20. The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima

4 comments:

Ellz said...

Thanks for posting, I decided to participate too. I have a Nook which I NEVER use. I plan on using NetGalley if I can get it to work-trouble in the past made me pack my reader back in the box.

Donna (Bites) said...

I've never used a NOOK but I hear they're nice. I use a Sony Touch which I like. What kind of problems were you having with NetGalley? I always found them really easy to use.

Stormi said...

I should sign up for this challenge but I am already in three and I just don't know about putting myself in another one, though between the free B&N ebooks I have and Netgalley I do have a slew of them to get through. :)

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.