Or blog awards. However you want to look at it. Either way, they're the gifts that keep on giving. I'm going to take my Valtrex to quell this outbreak but I wanted to share them all with you since people were kind enough to pass them on to me.
From Jen at Reading With Tequila I received the Premio Dardos Award! Thanks, hun!
The Premio Dardos is a way to acknowledge the importance of bloggers committed to spreading cultural, ethical, literary and personal values, showing their letters and words. Recipients are required to pass this on to fifteen bloggers.
From the lovely ladies at Bewitched Bookworms I received the Prolific Blogger Award! A huge thanks to you guys!
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs.
From Leann at Between Library Shelves, Kelsey at Kelsey's Book Corner, Heather at Buried in Books and Steph at The Thoughts of a Book Junky!, I have been bestowed with The Versatile Blogger Award! You guys make me blush! Thank you!
Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful ;-)
And last but certainly not least, from Ana at Addicted to Books and Angelique at Vampires and Tofu, I'm getting a new award called The Incredibly Prestigious Oh My Blog! Award! Thanks a bunch! I can feel the prestige!
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.
National Pet Week: Unconventional Pets in Picture Books
37 minutes ago