Friday, December 4, 2009

Freaky Friday :|: 40


Title: The Diary
Author: Sinclair Smith
Published: October 1995
Publisher: Scholastic
Pages: 208
Summary:
Delia can't stop herself from reading the diary that mysteriously appears in her locker one day. Then, little by little, she becomes more and more like the girl whose words she reads, seeing the world as if through her eyes...A dead girl's eyes! (from fantasticfiction.co.uk)
I had to double check this one to make sure I hadn't picked up information from Let Me Tell You How I Died. The two sound very similar. But I don't know whether this is a possession story or a reincarnation one. Still, this guy has a good track record so far so I'd probably pick it up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.