Monday, March 9, 2009

Operation TBD


If you're not sure what Operation Teen Book drop is, then be sure to check out the site. Readergirlz, GuysLitWire, YALSA and loads of publishers get together yearly to drop off thousands of books to teens in pediatric hospitals.

How people like me and you can get involved is my dropping books off in random public places on April 16th to shop support. This is only the operation's second year and they seem to be doing a pretty good job already! So if you want to do your part, check out the site for more information.

I'm thinking of doing maybe five books and just scatter them around the mall. I want The Luxe to be one of them. Any other suggestions for books I should buy for this?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.