Saturday, September 29, 2012

Freaky Friday :|: 174


Freaky Friday is a weekly post highlighting YA horror published between 1980 and 1999, originally inspired by Sharon's (Loves Books and Cats) Flashback Friday.


Title: Zodiac Chillers - In Leo's Lair
Author: Carol Ellis
Published: September 25, 1995
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
Pages: 164
Summary:
After breaking up with Eric, Nina is alarmed when Eric and her new boyfriend, both determined Leos, become jealous of each other and dangerously possessive of Nina, and Nina's soulmate, Jess, must come to her rescue.  (amazon.com)
A bit late, I know.  I was busy falling asleep to the movie Clue last night.  Anyway, I'm wondering how all of this zodiac stuff comes into line other than a contrived mention of the characters' astrological signs.  The dreaded 's' word gets me a bit twitchy but the whole zodiac thing has me intrigued.  Plus I want my free astro-pendant.  Think it's still available?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.