Saturday, September 15, 2012

80s Awesomeness! ~ 172


80s Awesomeness! is an original concoction of my insanity need to live in the 80s. The flashback started here and posts weekly on Saturdays, highlighting the best of 80s fashion, music, movies and whatever else the coked up, yuppie Rubik's Cube decade can throw at you.

shareTV

I watched the shit out of this show when I was little, what with their  bear-caring stares and super-powered tummies fighting the forces of evil.  I don't really remember much else about the show except that I had one of the plush bears; mine was the sleepy bear that had a glow-in-the-dark moon and stars on its tummy, tired eyes and a night cap (the non-alcoholic kind).


Holy dear god did I remember every word to that theme song when it came up. Couldn't they get someone that wasn't tone deaf to sing it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.