Saturday, April 28, 2012

This is where I say DAMMIT!

You may or may not have noticed that I have an extra little clicky symbol there under my Bite Me section.  An extra little t?



Yup.  Thanks to my heinously EVUL twin, Laura, I now tumble, tumblring, tum.  It's SO addicting!  All the gifs!  Supernatural gifs!  Really, really bad.

So yeah.  I'm here.  I'll use it like I use Twitter, to cross post my blog posts, plus I'll be totally taking advantage of it's photo/gif/must show people things platform it has.  Because I've had it less than 24 hours and I'm already coming up on a month's worth of posts.  Most of them gifs.

Follow/tumblr-y me, whatever.  This will probably be the best peek into my rather demented life that any of you will get.  Seeing as how I divulge very little here, that's a hell of a lot.  I'll start you off . . . I like Supernatural.  And by like I mean I want to smell Dean's jeans.

In the meantime I'll be doing this to Laura -


Look at me!!! GIFS!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.