Monday, April 23, 2012

Let me speak to you confidentially . . .

Over at Emily's Reading Room!



Eff yeah, man!  Imagine my surprise when I get an email from Emily asking if I'd like to participate in her feature.  Um, do squirrels hoards nuts?  Hell yeah, I would!  I don't read too many blog features consistently but Emily's Blogger Confidential I do.  Of course I jumped at the chance.  And the questions she asked us are pretty awesome so be sure to bookmark her blog to catch all of our answers in the coming weeks!

Who's us?  Only an epically awesome cast of book blogging characters that I'm so immensely flattered to be grouped in together with.  Srsly, I'm a bit giddy.  Other than myself this round includes -

Chachic from Chachic's Book Nook


Vanessa and Isalys from Book Soulmates

Penelope from Reading Fever

Sash and Em from A Tale of Two Bookies

Rachel from Parajunkee

Katie from Mundie Moms

Sab from YA Bliss

Natalie from Mindful Musings

Srsly.  Epic.  Come read our brains!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using MK Design's TeaTime kit.